PricewaterhouseCoopers, Paris, France
Senior Associate Since April 2017
I am a senior associate in the competition law department. Our practice deals with anti-competitive practices mergers & distribution law. We work on french, European and international issues.
Rules for Growth, Paris, France
Director of the Department for Innovation Since June 2017
Director of the research team “innovation” (digital competition, blockchain, patents…) for the think tank Rules for Growth.
Actual projects with the Élysée. Website: link
Mayer Brown LLP, Paris, France
In house lawyer October 2013 – December 2016
I worked for the competition law department on many internal and client notes in the matter of cartels and abuse of dominant positions, drafted opinions in the context of litigation before the French and European courts, created compliance programs, drafted merger notification at the French and European levels and worked on legislation proposals.
Herbert Smith LLP, Paris, France June 2012 – August 2012
I worked on international mergers and European cartel cases.
Ph.D. (France & USA)
- Ph.D. dissertation on the following topic: “Predatory innovation in high-tech markets: cross-analysis in European and North-American antitrust law”. Under the direction of the Professor Spencer Weber Waller (Loyola Chicago School of Low) & Marie-Malaurie Vignal (Paris-Saclay)
Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, NY
- LL.M., June 2013
School of law of Paris-Saclay, Versailles, France
- Master Degree in Contract and Competition Law, June 2012 (graduated top 3)
School of law of Montpellier, Montpellier, France
- 3rd and 4rd year in private law degree, 2009 – 2011
- 3rd and 4rd year in the “magistère / DJCE” in business law
- 1st and 2nd year in private law degree, 2007 – 2009